Project 1: Screen Tracking
- Connect the Pixy to port 1 of your EV3 Brick using the LEGO compatible cable
- Connect a USB cord to your computer and EV3 Brick
- File > Open Project > (Wherever you saved the LEGO Pixy Blocks from setup) > Hello_World.ev3
- Deploy the file onto your EV3
- See your tracked object on the screen when you hold it in front of the camera!
Project 2/3: Car Tracking
- Make a LEGO car! Any lego car works but for more instructions, follow this link up until step 11. http://robotsquare.com/2015/10/06/explor3r-building-instructions/
- Mount your camera to LEGOs! This can be done either by following this link using screws and lego pieces or by making a custom 3d part.
3D part Method: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2367926
- Follow steps 3 and 4 from project 1, except instead of Hello_World.ev3, open and deploy chase.ev3
- More instructions can be found here: https://docs.pixycam.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:v1:lego_chase_demo