There are example videos for ME84: Intro to Robotics class where we try to add new features to the LEGO EV3.
1. controlling Ev3 motors using system link
Here's how you can control an EV3 motor from your phone.
2. Controlling on-board leds on pyboard
Here are the basics to get started with using the uPython module on LabVIEW to control the pyboard.
3. python for loop to control leds
Here's an example of for loop to repeat an action multiple times.
4. Extending pyb circuit to breadboard
Here's an example of using the breadboard to extend your pyb circuit.
5. Connecting multiple LEDs
Here's how you can control three LEDs using the pyb output pins.
6. Connecting pyb to Wifi
Here's how you can connect the pyb to wifi.
7. Controlling leds in pyb using system link
Here's how you can use the system link Dashboard to control pyb.
8. pyb to ev3 communication
Here's how you can use the pyb DAC to communicate to the EV3